Social Compact aspires to ensure greater dignity and equity for industry-employed informal workers in India, and mainstream the aspiration that responsible business = successful business. It brings together diverse stakeholders to lend their skills, expertise, voices and network in driving change through better business practices across the value chains.
Needs, vulnerabilities and aspirations of the workers have been translated to six key outcomes. Pursuing these will holistically transform lives of the most vulnerable workers in company ecosystems.
Check out our offerings here
Click here to know more about our first Industry-hub focused mobile worker facilitation center at Chakan, Pune!
We are launching our first Mobile Workers Facilitation Centre at Chakan, Pune. Key offerings include:
- Access to identity documents of workers by helping them with registration
- Linkage to social security schemes including - One Nation, One Ration, BOCW, NSAP, etc.
- Legal aid in cases of wage theft or worksite accidents
- Assistance in banking and insurance process
- Unemployment corpus (design stage)